What kind of actor I am.

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am Ryan, and I am an actor. There are a few important things to know about me. I love the feel of living in the moment. If you don't know what that feels like, do something risky, or something that will make you say, omg that was amazing! Living in the moment is what I love to do as an actor, and so should you! I Also always also love to get better at what I do. If someone points out something that I'm doing that's wrong or not right, I strive to make it better! One final thing is comedy. There I nothing I don't love more than being a a show meant for comedy. You want a Comedic line done? Why not have me do, that's what I do best(wink). Anyways, now you know about me, an amateur actor, looking a for a chance to laugh out loud, and Yolo, whatever the kids,like me,say today. Until next time- Ryan B Hebert
PS: (Wink)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas