Experience is everything in newton south highschool

So I went to see Avenue Q yesterday at Newton south high-school in Newton,Massachusetts. I just have to say that the actors and singers were amazing and very talented. Before the show even started I saw that the theatre program was having a fundraiser. A mattress fundraiser. I was thinking how crazy this was, but then I found out why. It turns out that the newton south highschool theatre program "SouthStage" does not get any money WHATSOEVER! So they have the mattress sale to make some money. The show alone with props and stuff was over $5,000. They made the money from ticket sales and the fundraiser. That was when I realized why they had such an odd fundraiser. But I guess it works. I wish that they could get some extra money, if you care about theatre a lot, try to send them some money. They're called SouthStage so look it up online and see if you can donate somehow. Now on with the show. The show starts with some nice but very little choreography. It was pleasant and funny. The how kept on going and More and more characters are introduced. Eventual the show ends and I think about what was good and bad. The singing and acting were very well done, very well done. What I didn't like was that the two characters "the bad idea bears" were held back a bit in their acting. I think those characters would have been better a little more loose. But other wise it was a great show. The experience was that to get into a highschool show, especially this one, you have to be good at what you do. And what you do is acting, singing an dancing. Thanks for reading and stick around for another post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas