A day of dancing?

Hey y'all it's Ryan and today I was by myself, wandering afterschool what to do until, I stumble upon my friends Sarah and Lily. Both good friends of mine, and all of us being obsessed in acting. They are both in the fall play, and yours truly did not try out. So whatever you do, stop reading, say some curse word at me then continue reading this. Once you have cursed at me we will get back to the story. So I find lily and Sarah in the auditorium and Sarah is dancing the audition piece for our winter musical, A chorus line. Now I wander in, and am invited to practice the dance onstage. Of course being in the shape that I am, I am not able to dance well, or at all. I get a little bit of it, but it's a challenging dance. Anyways I give up in the 1st five minutes of practicing and just start acting and singing to 70's disco music. This was not funny to others so I stopped right away. To sum it all up, I had a good time with friends but a bad time with dancing. Dance is my public enemy #2 beside #1, dialogues. I don't really want to give a lot of evidence because I said I was a bad dancer, and I referenced to being out of shape. Now that is why I do not like dancing. But acting I love, and as you know this is an acting blog. Now since I have told my story, and with our powers combined, I am CAPTAIN PLANET! See yah later guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas