Monologues(are good) and dialogues(are evil)

Today I had my once a week comedy improv club, that is run by upperclassman that I am friends with. It's a club that should be at every school, it's hilarious. Anyways, today I went up to do a monologue in front of the people there(like 20 teens) and the monologue was about the high school men's bathrooms. I have to say, not to toot my own horn or anything, but i did pretty well and even managed to get some double meaning words in their like shit and crap. By the end of it people were laughing and having a good time. Now I just want to be clear, I'm not good at dialogues, in fact I'm horrible at them and do not like them at all. I preferably like to fly solo as much as possible like, 007. So yeah, it was an interesting day. I got to yell at the top of my lungs and people laughed at that. Honestly I am really nailing this comedy improv club. Stay tuned for another article soon! From the actor known as RBH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas