Influential actors to meeeeee. (Tune to bohemian rhapsody plays)

Today, was a nice day for me. The morning started out sucking because no-one in the class could get the Greek drama play(Oedipus Rex: Episition 1). So all the humor that I had found was only funny to me. :( Anyways the day continued on to c block with a dismisses class and then onto a mile run, which i did not like since I had and still have sore quads from the dancing practice coming up at school. Anyways I do that and make t it all the way to the end of the day. Finally making it to the end of the day, where I go to my new accappella group. Anyways during the practice I started thinking about actors who deserve to be recognized for what they've done and how they've influenced me. One of my favorite actors, William Shatner, is an iconic character most famous for his appearance in Star Trek. He also has been very famous for his spoken songs(they're really funny and good!) anyways he was number 1. Number 2 was Will Ferrel. Will has been a key influence to me. His George bush accent and acting is to die for! And his plain out acting for SNL is just out of this world. So will is very good or. Number 3 is the very ironic Steve carrell! Steve is probably one of my favorite ironic, slapstick, comedy heros. He is most famous for vein in the office as "Michael Scott" and played the role extremely well! So these 3 actors shaped how I am pray. Of course originality is everything! I have to also make sure that I am doing things in a way that is presented by me and not easily presented by anyone else. I am close to that goal, but not there yet. I will be soon though,very, very, soon. Now, I have taken a while to explain this but I must go. For I thou have grown extremely drowsy and call for some sleep. Goodbye fellow patron.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas