Faling at High-fives with a face palm

Today, Tonight I should say, I went to the Concord Carlisle's girls soccer game versus some other team.. Anyways the point is that as I was there I walked past a girl I knew and she tried to high-five me. Me not realizing that she was trying to do that; she brushed her hand against the side of my sweatshirt. After 2 seconds I realize that she has trying to high five me. FAIL to me. I was kind of embarrassed at this, but we all move on right? Besides that incident, not to much happened to me today, except hanging with my bestest friend Jeremy! We Played the best WII game known to man,
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!-
It was a nice game :) . So we played that for a while and had fun, but the closest thing I did for theatre today was singing all the words my friend was singing. So going down the sidewalk in town I was singing every word, luckily no bad words, but who cares. So I did that and had fun. Then! I came back to the house, sat down at the computer, and wrote this post you're reading! BOOM! Mind Blown! okay see yah later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas