What my plans are for summer, Walnut Hill School For The Arts

The school year is almost done and that means one thing, SUMMER TIME THEATRE! After spending last summer at a sleepover-camp that I thought had some drama programs to it, I decided to make sure that this summer I would definitely go somewhere where theatre is what we did.


This summer, to make my theatre skills better than they already are, I am going to The Walnut Hills School For The Arts Theatre Program. As from what I have heard the program is phenomenal and that it is a perfect place to learn more theatre technique.

I hope to become a better actor by going here, and I know that I will. Just a few days ago I was admitted to go to this program. There is a bit of an application progress, but the Associate Artistic Director Mike Bucco, helped me through the whole process and was very patient to receive my audition videos for the application. The program like I mentioned is said to be great and I hope to have a fun 5 WEEKS at this camp. 5/8ths of my summer will be spent here. So I hope this program is everything that I wanted. I thank Walnut Hill for admitting me.

Now, that is basically what I will be doing for the summer. Now last summer was quite interesting. After my Father passed away from a long battle of Cystic Fibrosis, he died. Now for all the summers before I was able to stay home, and help my Dad. Basically just making him a frozen pizza for us to share and what not. It wasn't me by his bedside or anything. It was just a normal life, but It meant I could be home and play video games and have fun; instead of being up on the beach in Ogunquit, Maine. I really don't like the beach anymore due to me being forced to go as a kid. Also, being allergic to the cold, I cannot go into the ocean and I always get a rash from the sand in my suit. So, I have many reasons why I do not like the beach. If I had to go with a friend though, I guess I would come along, but I would still have to have good reason for going.

Anyways the main point is that once my father passed, I had to go to Maine, since there was 'no adult' home to watch me. Basically I received a mini-HD TV from my aunt a few weeks before since I had to go to Maine for the day, for a family reunion. I basically took my Xbox 360, and the mini-TV and a HDMI cord, with some new games to play and did what any teenage boy would dream of. Get to Maine at 5pm, eat dinner, get to the house by 7-8. Go on Xbox 360 from 8pm-2-3am. Then pass out, and wake up the next day at 11am-12pm. Play some more Xbox 360 from 12-3 pm.  Then become hungry and go down to the beach and get money from my mom to get some food on the beach. Occasionally be attached by Seagulls, THATS RIGHT! SEAGULLS! They would swoop down, and try going for my chicken strips. Chickens are birds, so they were wanting to eat their OWN KIND! Ugh, it was horrible. So once I finished my food, I would head back to the house, and stop into Cumberland Farms, get some chocolate milk and be on my way. Finally I would be back at the house by 5pm and start playing Xbox 360 till 7-8pm. Go out to dinner, then come back at 10-11pm and play Xbox 360 till 2-3am. Repeat the process I just explained for 3-4 days. It was the life. Last summer was one of the saddest and one of the most exciting summers I had ever experienced. It just goes to show that 8-9th grade year is a big change from Middle School to High School.

Now enough of me blabbering on about late night gaming or being attacked by Seagulls, I just want to wish you a fun summer and to have fun. YOLO because you never know how long it will be until you take your last breath on the face of our planet Earth. Thanks for Reading, and until next time please try to not be attacked by Seagulls! Ryan out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas