Welcome To Lindt, Want Some Chocolate?

Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My name is Ryan Hebert. It's been a little while since I've posted on here, so welcome back everyone! If you are new here, WELCOME! I am so glad to have you here! I am a Sophomore at DePaul University, livin' it up in Chicago, IL.  I talk about what's going on in my life in regards to gaming and theatre, and occasionally something more personal. Now without further ado, let's get started!



This year I celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in Massachusetts. It was a pretty great Thanksgiving. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was calm and inviting, and the Gingerbread house making was divine. Lots of candy and fun. I thoroughly enjoyed Thanksgiving this year. In past years it has been a little hectic or crazy, but this year, it was really nice. I also got a nice picture of myself. Check it out.


Now while Thanksgiving was the reason why I went back home for a small period of time, I worked at Lindt back in Massachusetts.

Let me tell you some things about this job. First of all, I love the people I work with. They're all kind, supportive, and pretty damn upbeat about everything. The thing we all have in common is how much we hate the stupid questions every customer asks when they come in the store. Not every customer is a bad customer. However, if you are rude or derogatory towards a Customer Service Associate, take a moment to realize that we are not the ones making the policies that you made be angry about. The company I work for makes these rules, not I. My job is to advise you on chocolate, and it not lying to you about why we can't give you your money back when you obviously missed the giant sign at the front register that says I am not allowed to do so.
have a job that I'm working

I have an important PSA for all friends of mine who adore Lindt Chocolate.

PEANUT BUTTER TRUFFLES ARE NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION. IT HAS BEEN 2  YEARS EVERYONE. 

Phew. Okay. Now that that is out of the way, I can tell you that it is a pretty sweet gig. I do get to try chocolate from time to time, but I don't actually eat it as much as one might think. If I ever do want a piece of chocolate while I am working, I usually go for the dark chocolate. It is still sweet, but it is also better for you compared to Milk Chocolate.


Ryan, what are you doing right now as you write this post? Well, my wonderful reader, I'll tell you. I am currently back in Chicago until I head home on December 13th! I am in Chicago again for the next 2 weeks and I am so happy to be here. I have worked a lot in the past two weeks, so these next couple weeks I will be working for DePaul and I get a much-needed break from 40 hours of work a week.





Finally, some of you may know that it's been close to a couple months since my break up in October. I'll let you all know that I'm doing, good! I've lost 20 Lbs so far, and I'm feeling great! I'm taking one day at a time, and I keep moving forward. One day at a time.

Thanks for reading everyone! Have a Happy Holidays! Tah Tah for now-

Ryan



Comments

  1. So proud of you Ryan! Keep moving forward. Loving life is what's most important and being happy. Life is too short. Stay who you are and continue to make those people in your life feel special. See you soon! Can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better for you than milk Chocolate. I like sweet. wintrust arena tickets

    ReplyDelete
  3. The factor we have a tendency to all have in common is what quantity we have a tendency to hate the stupid queries each client asks once they are available the shop. Not each client may be a dangerous client. news about the ticketindustry

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was calm and welcoming, and also the cake house creating was divine. Many candy and fun. ticket Relase software

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas