Acting to suck up

Friday, which apparently is today, nobody told me! Was a great day for me. I got the grand prize in chorus, where my chorus teacher comes to my house, and makes me and 10 friends dinner. Idk who to have over, but I do Know it will be fun! What sucked was that people since then had been sucking up to me, and I was forced to act and say ,"I have no idea who is coming yet." Of course I do not know who's coming and hopefully that vent will be a fun! Any who since then I had learned how to do an automated show at the radio station, which I did for the first times! Also it will be on air October,29th,2012. From 6-7pm(1800-1900 hours). So tune in on Sunday (WIQH.org and stream it live online!) Other than that, my day was pleasant. The gods of Rome were nice and gave me another day in paradise. So for now and hopefully always- Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas