Fall Is Almost Done, Which Means That Hibernation Is Upon US!

Hello, everyone! Your everyday in-progress theatre professional here! Otherwise known as Ryan B. Hebert! I am so excited to be writing this post today because I have lots of exciting stuff to talk about with you guys. If this is your first time, I want to thank you for coming here today. It takes a lot for something to sit down, click on my link and then to read through what I have written. I want to let you know that I always have a different assortment of pugs that relate to what I am saying to try to get my message of the post across. So please, if you cannot read the post, look at the adorable pugs, for Pug's sake! For anyone who is returning, WELCOME BACK! The best people are those who return to read after doing so once before. I am grateful for your time so let's get started!


I am feeling so much better after this roller coaster of a week! If you're here for the first time, Click HERE to understand why I had a tough week.

After taking care of myself, and going a week so far, I am on track to being a more positive and back on track version of myself. This is due to my hard work at the gym, and my work to stabilize myself.  My support from my caring family from those on the east coast and beyond, to my friends that live with me in my apartment, are also the biggest reasons why I am doing so much better. The support network I have is a massive web that extends across the entire United States and I am so grateful for everyone's support. I've had multiple friends and family reach out and it means so much to me to have all this love. Thank you. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I can't thank you all enough.





Now besides the improving health, of my mental health, the fall quarter is about to end! I am a few short weeks away from finishing my Sophomore Fall Quarter at DePaul University. This is an incredible achievement in my book, and I am so proud of myself and all my friends who have been working hard this quarter.






I have seen and heard so much from people around me this fall and I think the thing I have picked up the most on is the idea of reality. What is it? What do we do in it? Why do we accept the flow of reality, and not break it up every once in a while? I have challenged myself this fall to try new things and to keep taking risks and go outside my comfort zone. This is something I thought I was already doing, but I soon found myself this summer reliving the same life over and over again. A mindless blur of days that make me wonder and question exactly what I did. The choppiness in an autopilot mode is what breaks the blur and brings clarity to present situations in my reality. I hope to inspire and challenge whoever is reading this to continue to strive forward into this world by taking risks and trying something new every week.




For all of you who may not know, I had some exciting things happen to me in the past week. I now have a job on campus! Hallelujah! I get to work an amazing job, with an amazing team for DePaul Athletics! I am more than excited to extend myself to a different community and environment at DePaul! More importantly, I get to work at the brand new DePaul Basketball Stadium. It's really an amazing piece of architecture.  It fits a little more than 10,000 people.


This upcoming week, I am meeting up with a new friend I have made. My roommate is coming with me to meet her and her roommate. You could say it's sort of like a date. You could say it's a date. Okay, it's a date. I am excited about it, and I have been talking with her for a little while now, and we're ready to meet up and go around downtown for a day! I cannot wait to see how that goes, and with every passing day, my anticipation builds!

This Saturday I will once again, go follow one of my passions! I will be competing in a smaller VGC Pokémon Tournament! It is in Niles, IL so I am curious how I will be getting there, but I assume I'll just take the Metra. I can't wait to go and attend this MSS! Can't wait to see all my Pokémon friends there and I am so excited to compete again! No doubt I will be training every night this week!



I think that's all I have for today, and I am so grateful for everyone that has stuck around for the end. I hope you all have a fantastic day. Tah tah for now-

Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas