Alabama Results? No, A 2 Month Reflection

Hey there everyone! Welcome back to another post from yours truly! If you are new here, Welcome! My name is Ryan Hebert. I am a Sophomore at DePaul University studying Theatre Arts and Political Science. This is my blog where I discuss topics such as Theatre, My Life, and Pokémon! If you have been here before, WELCOME! So glad to have you back! Without further ado, let's get started!


I have been heading to the gym for 8 weeks now. I feel great, and I am looking great as well. I have some goals for the future. The main goal is to lose 30 more pounds by the end of the school year. I cannot wait to be back at school to continue this goal. When I head home today, I will not have access to the gym I have at school, but I will be doing my best to eat right and to keep my crunches going.

When I started working out, I did 30 crunches and my abs were killing me. Yesterday, I completed 300 crunches, and still had some energy to do more. I also completed 3 miles today, in 45 minutes. I used to do maybe half a mile in 15 minutes. The results are starting to show, and I cannot wait to see what 8 more weeks and more will bring me!

Besides working out, I've been doing pretty good after my break up in October. I won't lie, it sucks. It's getting better, but it sucks. You notice couples, even more, everywhere you go. This time of year is also advertised as "cuffing" season and it is hard to not be "cuffed". Thoughts on my previous relationship pop up in my head every day, if not every other day. I wish it would stop, but for right now, it's the norm. Time will keep moving forward, and I will eventually stop thinking about my previous relationship, and I am waiting for the day where I am not thinking about it anymore.

Moving on from the personal stuff, we get to the main event of December. This year, Christmas has
come early for me. This weekend I will be going to Memphis, TN on Thursday! I will be flying home today and then I will be flying to Memphis on Thursday. I am so excited to spend the whole weekend in a place I have never been in before. This weekend is going to be full of excitement, friends, and POKEMON! I am going there for a FULL weekend of Pokémon. There is going to be a tournament on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Not to mention two of my best buds from Illinois are joining me.

As I go through the weekend, I will be taking extensive notes and more for a big post on the entire season! I'll be covering my path and experiences, as well as releasing the teams I used over the weekend and what I faced. I will try to talk to some other players as well and get their own thoughts on the season as well.

Finally, I am planning on hosting a New Year's Eve party at my apartment in Chicago. I am super excited and I cannot wait for it to happen!

That's all I've got for now everyone, thanks for reading! If you want to see how I am doing throughout the weekend, go and follow my twitter feed! @RyanBHebert I'll be posting there quite frequently!


Tah tah for now-

Ryan B. Hebert


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas