Week 10 Where Has The Year Gone?

Hey, everyone! Welcome to Acting in the Groove! My name is Ryan and this is my blog! For everyone who has visited before, thank you for coming back again to do some reading today! I got a lot to say! For those of you on here for your first time, HEY! WELCOME! I'm super glad you could get some time to look at my blog today! Thank you so much! Without further ado, let us get started!



Phew! This year has gone by so fast, I don't know where it went. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm almost a college sophomore. That's pretty weird to think about! I'm so happy that I made it through this first year, and I cannot wait for next year. For all of you out there who are going to college and reading this, BE EXCITED. College is soooo much fun! I probably had the best college experience I could have ever imagined having.

Now some last things on college for freshman year:
The last quarter has felt very different from the other ones. There is very little "busy" work, and more projects and papers to do. I had a lot of free time this quarter, and I also had to manage my time really well. It is easy to have dates sneak up on you, and start nothing till the last second! Now I'm not saying I did that per say, but it happened to some other friends of mine!

Moving out of the dorms has got me down. I sadly have to leave my fabulous roommate, Robert Pate, and all the good times I've had with the guys across the hall. That being said, I am planning on rooming with one of my suitemates from this year, and my best friend Hayden from down the hall. So I guess it is not all bad! I'll still keep in contact with Rob, and he has assured me that he'll play Star Wars Battlefront with me, anytime.

I was lucky enough to go home for Mother's Day Weekend! I got to see my AMAZING girlfriend, Izzy, and all of my family! I also brought home a ton of clothing, so that next week won't be so bad when I have to move every thing out.

I'm going to miss University Hall. It's convenient location, 4 flights of stairs, friends and more will soon be a memory of freshman year. These next couple weeks are going to be the one's I should try to make the most of!

Okay okay, now let's get to some lighter stuff, shall we? So, that weekend I went home, I was also apart of this production. To Ryan B, Paige W, Caroline G, Daisy K, Burke H and more, fantastic job! I loved the show! I thought it was funny, witty, and enormously entertaining!
able to go see my high school's big musical production. I had timed it right that I could come home, spend time with my family, girlfriend, and go see this show. I had many talented friends that were

Honestly, I was sad to have missed this show. While the college experience has been fantastic, it has been lacking in shows this first year. I miss it. Hopefully, ext year will be different.

UPDATE: Spamalot won best Musical at the METG awards, and there were more individual awards given out. Congrats guys!!!

PS. SORRY ABOUT THE TARDINESS! I got so caught up in the summer fun that this got posted wayyyyy later than I wanted!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trick or Treat? Treat? Okay, I Got One. Endings Lead To New Beginnings!

A Year Later: An Update From Ryan

Pokemon VGC 17 Team Building ideas